Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

۱۴۰۰ اردیبهشت ۲, پنجشنبه

an open letter to TikTok's manager ,.Dear Ladies and Gentlemen. @samuelkub35 on TikTok. 22.04.2021

 








an open letter to TikTok's manager ,.Dear Ladies and Gentlemen. @samuelkub35 on TikTok. 22.04.2021

@samuelkub35 on TikTok. 22.04.2021

Here is my letter about what you did to my account on TikTok. Why is tiktok listening to the Iranian criminal agents against my account?


I want to let you know, I do not regret the whole TikTok system, it may be one of the Iranian agents became employed by TikTok to use TikTok's rules for its debts to us political and human rights activists.

Why should Tiktog defend human rights abuses and block freedom-seekers and human rights activists, because the cyber agents of the clerical regime are working like a herd in Tehran under the IRGC. And all those who complain about my videos are agents of the Iranian regime, who even listen to Tiktok anonymously. TikTok listen to iranian anonymusly agents.

I was blocked by Tiktok several times I publish caricatures about the Iranian regime. and this caricature acted as video, we just said no to islamisdka fascist radical regime in iran.

My name is @ samuelkub35 on TikTok. I will send at the same time the video that you think or the Iranian agents who reported my video think that violates TIkTok's rules.

But vni does not know that the Iranian regime violates international law and rules also violates human rights laws and regulations. The Iranian regime executes tortures and rapes political prisoners in Iran. It makes you sad when you hear or see that such social media supports a war criminal regime in Iran.

I also want to send the videos via my email to you.

I have lived for a very long time in European countries know exactly about freedom of speech even about the democratic system.

I am a writer have my own web pages also blog. cooperates with Amnesty international. with kind regards

Samuelkub35

هیچ نظری موجود نیست:

ارسال یک نظر