Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

۱۳۹۴ دی ۵, شنبه

Turkish barbaric fascist regime forces killed Kurdish young children, I hate violence, hate war and I actually possess do not share such images, but the images come in from my people, those little children injured and killed by the Turkish military is from my blood, we must show the world Kurds are under torture and violations in Turkey, NATO keeps quiet. Turkish fascist regime find them so babies who are not more than 3 months old are terrorists ?? but I would say the Turkish regime, the world's biggest terrorist



warning+18
Turkish barbaric fascist regime forces killed Kurdish young children, I hate violence, hate war and I actually possess do not share such images, but the images come in from my people, those little children injured and killed by the Turkish military is from my blood, we must show the world Kurds are under torture and violations in Turkey, NATO keeps quiet. Turkish fascist regime find them so babies who are not more than 3 months old are terrorists ?? but I would say the Turkish regime, the world's biggest terrorist

هیچ نظری موجود نیست:

ارسال یک نظر